More job information, please click:https://jobs.51job.com/all/co4609701.html#top (51 Job).
- Responsible for regional market development, customer maintenance and sales management;
- Responsible for product promotion and sales in the region, to achieve the sales target;
- Responsible for developing regional sales plan, and visiting customers and developing new customers as scheduled;
- Collect and search customer information and establish customer profile;
- Assist Senior District Sales Manager in developing regional sales strategy, sales plan and quantitative the sales target;
- Assist the Senior District Sales Manager in signing, fulfilling and managing the sales contracts, coordinating and deal with various market issues;;
- Reception of visiting customers and daily sales transactions;
- Feedback the information regarding to the market trend, demand of customer, rival product.
- College degree or above, bachelor degree of Plant protection, horticulture, agronomy, marketing will be preferred;
- At least 5 years relevant sales experience in a foreign/large company, It would be better if candidate has customer resource;
- Self-motivated, strong senses of responsibility, good negotiation skills, organizational skills and market development skills;
- Diligent, hard working, adapt to long-term business trip, adapt to work in rural area.
- Be responsible for company product project declaration, sample testing, registered fertilizer license and other documents work.
- Provide product training and technical support to sales staff and customers as required;
- Provide technical support and consultation to customers, and assist sales department in organizing and conducting scientific lectures on distributors and users at all levels;
- Guide customers to apply fertilizer scientifically, answer the basic problems encountered by customers in agricultural production, and recommend fertilizer scheme for users.
- take technical operation test and demonstration work, guiding the user to master the techniques of operation according to product process standards; demonstration process collect the technical data and finishing the technical report timely.
- According to local soil conditions, give a quarter of scientific fertilization scheme, selection of varieties, fertilizer ratio, put forward reasonable suggestions.
- Bachelor degree or above, bachelor degree of microbiology, plant nutrition and soil science will be preferred
- Have a good understanding of biological fertilizer, familiar with biological fertilizer advantages, production process and quality standards;
- More than 5 yearsof biology, plant nutrition and fertilizer industry, 3 years of undergraduate education, 1 years of relevant work experience at least in master’s degree, or excellent graduate of this year.
- Strong ability of overall planning, organization, coordination, analysis and judgment, good communication and coordination skills;
- Familiar with computer, proficient in office software and verbal ability;
- Can bear hardships and stand hard work, strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to travel frequently.
- To be responsible for the overall accounting and accounting treatment of KiwaBaiao (Beijing);
- Verify the legality and authenticity of foreign original documents and internal expenses reimbursement, purchase and payment, etc. Sales revenue and cost confirmation;
- Receiving, keeping, issuing and approving VAT invoices in time for tax returns;
- Proper accounting unit and personal accounts, timely registration and strict management of internal transactions;
- To register all accounts;
- Prepare all accounting vouchers, and bind, arrange and file vouchers;
- Prepare and provide all kinds of financial statements on time;
- Cooperate with China and US audit work to assist listed companies to complete report disclosure.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or economics, more than three years experience in accounting, more than one year experience in comprehensive accounting;
- Accountant qualification certificate, fertilizer/feed/agriculture industry working experience is preferred.
- Ensure the smooth implementation of the financial management system and accounting policies of the company, and ensure the standardization of the financial operation;
- Responsible for accounting work and account processing, to ensure compliance with the requirements of accounting standards and regulations；
- Implement and maintain the company’s budget management system, including perfecting the budget management system, compiling annual budget and monthly forecast, forecasting and actual data comparison analysis, etc.;
- Improve the company’s financial analysis system, issued monthly Penglai financial analysis report, and put forward management suggestions;
- Implement the company’s financial monitoring system and carry out effective internal control; Audit of payroll, accounting vouchers and financial statements;
- Regularly report to the head of the Penglai company and the group finance department to reflect the results of the operation of the Penglai company, guide the cost accounting work of the company and check its accounting work;
- With the financial department to complete the annual audit, quarterly review, responsible for submitting financial statements and other supporting documents (the company licenses, all contracts and agreements etc.) of Kangdu（Hebei） and submit to group;
- Responsible for the study of national tax policy, tax analysis in conjunction with the company’s situation, the preparation of tax planning program.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or economics, more than five years financial management experience, more than three years working experience in same position, position experience in listed company is preferred;
- Have a solid financial foundation, familiar with the domestic accounting standards, strong sense of responsibility, good communication and coordination skills.
- Assist dean in collecting relevant information of soil and fertilizer;
- Research agricultural topic includes soil fertilizer, plants nutrition and Crop cultivation and cultivation;
- Provide technical support in products innovation by researching data.
- Doctor degree. Major in Agronomy, Fertilizer science, microbiology;
- Publish as least one SCI during the doctor degree;
- Having two years experience in relevant institution is preferred.
- Execute firm personnel system and plan, collect relevant information, data and make sheet;
- Responsible for attendance management collect, sort out and report, deal with attendance issues;
- Execute fresher accession, contract changes, general staff moves and changes, resignation policies and process across all phase of the employment life cycle;
- Assist recruitment, training, performance appraisal process;
- Coordinating human resource and employee related documentation, follow the process of new staff work;
- Others daily work.
- College degree or above,at least one year prior experience in related position, major in management is preferred;
- Have knowledge in six parts of human resources and related operation experience;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office products, especially in Excel.