More job information, please click:https://jobs.51job.com/all/co4609701.html#top (51 Job).
- Responsible for regional market development, customer maintenance and sales management;
- Responsible for product promotion and sales in the region, to achieve the sales target;
- Responsible for developing regional sales plan, and visiting customers and developing new customers as scheduled;
- Collect and search customer information and establish customer profile;
- Assist Senior District Sales Manager in developing regional sales strategy, sales plan and quantitative the sales target;
- Assist the Senior District Sales Manager in signing, fulfilling and managing the sales contracts, coordinating and deal with various market issues;;
- Reception of visiting customers and daily sales transactions;
- Feedback the information regarding to the market trend, demand of customer, rival product.
- College degree or above, bachelor degree of Plant protection, horticulture, agronomy, marketing will be preferred;
- At least 5 years relevant sales experience in a foreign/large company, It would be better if candidate has customer resource;
- Self-motivated, strong senses of responsibility, good negotiation skills, organizational skills and market development skills;
- Diligent, hard working, adapt to long-term business trip, adapt to work in rural area.
- Be responsible for company product project declaration, sample testing, registered fertilizer license and other documents work.
- Provide product training and technical support to sales staff and customers as required;
- Provide technical support and consultation to customers, and assist sales department in organizing and conducting scientific lectures on distributors and users at all levels;
- Guide customers to apply fertilizer scientifically, answer the basic problems encountered by customers in agricultural production, and recommend fertilizer scheme for users.
- take technical operation test and demonstration work, guiding the user to master the techniques of operation according to product process standards; demonstration process collect the technical data and finishing the technical report timely.
- According to local soil conditions, give a quarter of scientific fertilization scheme, selection of varieties, fertilizer ratio, put forward reasonable suggestions.
- Bachelor degree or above, bachelor degree of microbiology, plant nutrition and soil science will be preferred
- Have a good understanding of biological fertilizer, familiar with biological fertilizer advantages, production process and quality standards;
- More than 5 yearsof biology, plant nutrition and fertilizer industry, 3 years of undergraduate education, 1 years of relevant work experience at least in master’s degree, or excellent graduate of this year.
- Strong ability of overall planning, organization, coordination, analysis and judgment, good communication and coordination skills;
- Familiar with computer, proficient in office software and verbal ability;
- Can bear hardships and stand hard work, strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to travel frequently.
- To be responsible for the overall accounting and accounting treatment of KiwaBaiao (Beijing);
- Verify the legality and authenticity of foreign original documents and internal expenses reimbursement, purchase and payment, etc. Sales revenue and cost confirmation;
- Receiving, keeping, issuing and approving VAT invoices in time for tax returns;
- Proper accounting unit and personal accounts, timely registration and strict management of internal transactions;
- To register all accounts;
- Prepare all accounting vouchers, and bind, arrange and file vouchers;
- Prepare and provide all kinds of financial statements on time;
- Cooperate with China and US audit work to assist listed companies to complete report disclosure.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or economics, more than three years experience in accounting, more than one year experience in comprehensive accounting;
- Accountant qualification certificate, fertilizer/feed/agriculture industry working experience is preferred.
- Ensure the smooth implementation of the financial management system and accounting policies of the company, and ensure the standardization of the financial operation;
- Responsible for accounting work and account processing, to ensure compliance with the requirements of accounting standards and regulations；
- Implement and maintain the company’s budget management system, including perfecting the budget management system, compiling annual budget and monthly forecast, forecasting and actual data comparison analysis, etc.;
- Improve the company’s financial analysis system, issued monthly Penglai financial analysis report, and put forward management suggestions;
- Implement the company’s financial monitoring system and carry out effective internal control; Audit of payroll, accounting vouchers and financial statements;
- Regularly report to the head of the Penglai company and the group finance department to reflect the results of the operation of the Penglai company, guide the cost accounting work of the company and check its accounting work;
- With the financial department to complete the annual audit, quarterly review, responsible for submitting financial statements and other supporting documents (the company licenses, all contracts and agreements etc.) of Kangdu（Hebei） and submit to group;
- Responsible for the study of national tax policy, tax analysis in conjunction with the company’s situation, the preparation of tax planning program.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or economics, more than five years financial management experience, more than three years working experience in same position, position experience in listed company is preferred;
- Have a solid financial foundation, familiar with the domestic accounting standards, strong sense of responsibility, good communication and coordination skills.
- Assist dean in collecting relevant information of soil and fertilizer;
- Research agricultural topic includes soil fertilizer, plants nutrition and Crop cultivation and cultivation;
- Provide technical support in products innovation by researching data.
- Doctor degree. Major in Agronomy, Fertilizer science, microbiology;
- Publish as least one SCI during the doctor degree;
- Having two years experience in relevant institution is preferred.
- Execute firm personnel system and plan, collect relevant information, data and make sheet;
- Responsible for attendance management collect, sort out and report, deal with attendance issues;
- Execute fresher accession, contract changes, general staff moves and changes, resignation policies and process across all phase of the employment life cycle;
- Assist recruitment, training, performance appraisal process;
- Coordinating human resource and employee related documentation, follow the process of new staff work;
- Others daily work.
- College degree or above,at least one year prior experience in related position, major in management is preferred;
- Have knowledge in six parts of human resources and related operation experience;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office products, especially in Excel.
- Under the leader of the general manager, overall work of the company’s operations, including the coordination of internal departments, to play a role as a link between manager and employee.
- Assist the general manager in external operations and decision-making, formulating strategic plans and decomposing work targets at various stages.
- Assist the general manager to implement the company’s various business development strategies and plans to achieve the company’s business management objectives.
- Assist the general manager in investigating and researching, understanding the company’s operation and management, and making suggestions for the general manager to make decisions.
- Complete other matters that the leadership has explained.
- Full-time college degree or above; more than 2 years of supply chain operation experience, B2B Internet company, e-commerce, agriculture experience is preferred.
- Strong co-ordination, communication, collaboration, analysis, judgment skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office products, including PPT and simple data statistical analysis, strong verbal ability.
- Be serious and careful, be rigorous, able to work hard, and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Can adapt to business trips, have a driver’s license.
- According to the group’s financial management system, accounting system, financial process control and other systems, establish a financial management system for the headquarters base to ensure the standardization of the financial management of the headquarters.
- Establish, implement and maintain a comprehensive budget management system for the Kiwa-Yangling Eco-friendly Agriculture Base, including establishing and improving the budget management system, and formulating annual budgets and monthly forecasts, comparative analysis of actual forecasts and actual data.
- Establish and improve the financial analysis system of the Kiwa-Yangling Eco-friendly Agriculture Base, review the financial analysis report of the Kiwa-Yangling Eco-friendly Agriculture Base on a monthly basis, and propose management recommendations.
- Establish a financial monitoring system for the headquarters base for effective internal control.
- Review of the salary list, accounting documents and financial statements of the Kiwa-Yangling Eco-friendly Agriculture Base.
- Regularly report to the Group Financial Management Center to reflect the headquarters-based business results.
- Coordinate the working relationship between the financial department and various functional departments.
- Coordinate the relationship between the headquarters base and the banking, taxation and other government departments.
- Cooperate with the company to complete annual audit and quarterly review.
- Participate in the analysis and decision-making of important matters at the Kiwa-Yangling Eco-friendly Agriculture Base, and provide financial analysis and decision-making basis for matters such as production and operation and business development of the Kiwa-Yangling Eco-friendly Agriculture Base.
- Researching national tax policies, conducting tax analysis in conjunction with the company’s situation, and preparing tax planning plans.
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, financial management, etc., more than 5 years working experience in the relvant position.
- Familiar with international financial policies and accounting, tax regulations, and have intermediate accountants and above titles.
- Strong judgment, decision making, planning and execution skills; responsible, rigorous.
- Working experience in Yangling Certified Public Accountants is preferred.
- Research and development of the company’s business development and the government’s relevant departments of the project’s docking program.
- Organize implementation of project declaration to relevant government departments.
- Maintain the relationship between the company and relevant government departments, organize the editing of company information, and regularly submit information to the relevant government departments.
- College degree or above in related majors such as administration or public relations; experience with the same position is preferred.
- Excellent character, able to bear hardships, have a strong sense of service.
- Strong resistance to pressure, positive and enterprising, good communication skills and adaptability.
- Improve the company’s performance management system and optimize the performance management process according to the company’s requirements for performance management.
- Establish a performance appraisal indicator system for employees and report to relevant leaders for review.
- According to the company’s organizational structure and job responsibilities, prepare performance evaluation forms for each position.
- Complete the statistics of the monthly assessment results, organize the implementation of performance interviews, feedback assessment opinions.
- College degree or above in human resources management, more than 2 years of experience in human resources performance module.
- Familiar with relevant laws, regulations and policies for performance appraisal, master the performance appraisal process and method.
- PPT and Excel proficiently are preferred.