Ontario, CA– (Marketwired- July 06, 2017) – Kiwa Bio-TechProducts Group Corporation (OTCQB: KWBT) (“Kiwa Bio-Tech” or the “Company”), a Company focused on eco-friendly bio-based fertilizers promoting soil health, announced that the company has signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with the China Agricultural Products Processing Industry Development Association (CAPPIDA). The agreement will facilitate the showcasing of Kiwa’s KETS microorganism technology in China’s microbiological fertilizer industry. The Company believes that the cooperation with CAPPIDA could lead to an increased market share in China.
With the support of China’s Ministry of Agriculture, CAPPIDA was established as the national agricultural industry platform in December 2016. The association enjoys a high degree of authority in upgrading the standard system for the “harmless agricultural industry” and the agricultural products market in China.
Under terms of agreement, KiwaBio-Tech and CAPPIDA have agreed to cooperate in the following manner:
- With the Kiwa’s KETS biological technology as the core, both parties will establish a professional committee for the harmless agriculture standard system under the direction of CAPPIDA.
- The parties will invest to build no less than three large scale bio-fertilizer manufacturing bases in the major agricultural provinces across China.
- The parties will cooperate to establish an agricultural products market network that meets the standard of the harmless agriculture standard system.
- The parties will co-market Kiwa’s bio-fertilizer products.
- The parties will establish a joint venture financial company that will invest in China’s agriculture industry.
Kiwa Bio-Tech CEO Yvonne Wang stated, “The agreement between CAPPIDA and Kiwa will drive the implementation of the harmless agriculture development plan, which will have a significant impact on the development of agriculture in China and achievement of the goal of reducing pollution, rehabilitating the ecosystem and promoting healthy agriculture in China.”
“With the support of China’s Ministry of Agriculture and the direction of CAPPIDA, Kiwa can guide the Chinese agricultural products industry to plant, process, and develop based on the harmless agriculture standard system,” added Wang.